Easy Chicken Soup Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cloves of crushed garlic
- 28 ounces chicken broth
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1-1 1/2 cup egg noodles
- 1 rotisserie chicken shredded
- parsley and parmesan for topping
- Sauté onion, celery, carrot, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper together in olive oil in a large soup pot.
- Once the onion is translucent and the carrot and celery have softened, add in the garlic and sauté for another minute or two.
- Add in about a half a cup of the chicken broth and scrape bottom of the pot to make sure nothing sticks.
- Add in remainder of the chicken broth and a can of cream of chicken soup and bring to a boil.
- Add in the egg noodles and reduce heat to a simmer
- Let simmer for about 20-25 minutes until noodles are cooked through
- Add in chicken and serve!
- Top with parsley and parmesan and enjoy