Deviled eggs 🥚 are the best snack for seniors and so simple 👏🏻
Delicious Deviled Eggs
These deviled eggs are a fan favorite and they pack a nutritional punch!
- 8 Hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup Mayonaise
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Sweet pickle relish
- 2 tsp Yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp Chopped dill Add extra for garnish
- 1 Tbsp Smoked paprika Garnish
Take cooled and peeled hard-boiled eggs and cut in half with a serrated knife. Remove yolks and place them in a separate bowl. Mash with a fork to pea-like texture. Mix together mayonnaise, mustard, sweet relish, Worcestershire sauce, and dill until well combined. Fold in yolks and set aside. Place egg whites on a plate and fill with yolk mixture, be careful not to overfill. Garnish with dill and paprika and serve!